Saturday, January 8, 2011

Random Vent

Whose bright idea was it to make all the cashiers at the grocery store ask you if you found everything OK? Who actually says "no, I had a horrible time finding the schitzelpatts " and even if someone were to admit not being able to find something at all, what can the cashier really do? I mean assuming there's a line behind them does the cashier get a manager? Does he just apologize? And in thinking of this situation, this person is checking out. So, basically at this point they've just decided to say "fuck it, I'm going home." I know it's trivial and stupid and every single time they ask me if I found everything OK, my brain immediately beings to think "No, in fact I didn't. In fact, I've been in the store since last Tuesday and I am only now finding my way out."

No comments:

Post a Comment