Friday, May 14, 2010

The Verdict Is In

So, I decided to create my first cookie recipe inspired by an idea I got earlier this week. I took them to work with me today, I had about 50 cookies. They were gone within 3 hours. I was approached by many people who left me comments like "These are smack your mama good...though I would never do that." I was also told I should enter these cookies into a cookie contest, as well as an abundance of wonderful comments. Not one bad review...these cookies could be my legacy. :) I feel like Monica from FRIENDS who wanted to make the very best chocolate chip cookies.


Aside from that, I had a pretty typical day. I had a day where I had a headache linger around my right temple for the majority of the day. Andy had to remind me that I was approaching my pill intake limit for the 24 hours. Only supposed to consume no more than 6 in a 24 hour period, I had 5 pills 10 hours into the day. But, damn that 5th pill and shower worked like a charm. :)

2 comments: