Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good Intentions

So, I called my friend Carolyn last night. I was supposed to sub for her today. I canceled my assignment today because I just have felt like crap. I couldn't move around yesterday without feeling like I was going to collapse. Add to that, that my heart felt like it was beating a bit irregular. So, I thought it best to cancel.

I woke up this morning refreshed. I feel much better today than I did yesterday or the day before. I am still stuffed up, but at least I don't feel like I'm going to fall over. I got dressed, and headed out to the store. I really wanted some soup. I don't have Buddy today, so I was going to walk to the market. I made it out to the gate before I gave up. I got winded and light headed and felt like falling over. I took advantage of the situation though and took some pictures while I was out.


So, after I slowly walked around the parking lot I made my way upstairs. Took a look around the kitchen to see what I could make with what I had. I always have chicken bouillon, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying cans of chicken broth. I also had a bag of frozen veges in the freezer. So I boiled the water, added the bouillon and veges and have it sitting next to me now...honestly by the looks of it-it doesn't look all that great. It doesn't taste bad, but I doubt I'll ever do this again. As a back up plan I have cheesy breadsticks baking in the oven. Mmmmm cheese.

Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have my energy back. In the meantime, I'm going to go back to doing nothing but getting better. I've had tea, which I need to buy more of-soup, which I just need to buy, and breadsticks.....oh breadsticks....OOOOO the beep! They're done!!!! Hahahahahahaha.

Off to nom noms...

2 comments:

  1. It's like you're making a grocery list on your blog. :P Cool pic by the way.

    ReplyDelete